স্কলারশিপ সংক্রান্ত বিষয়ে জানতে অফিসে যোগাযোগ করো :
Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
About the Scheme :
- To assist the meritorious studentshaving annual family income not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000/- in the State of West Bengal for pursuing higher studies.
- to give scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal.
- 60% marks in the last qualifying examination for Higher Secondary or under-graduate courses
- 53% marks in Honours subject for Post Graduate courses General Education
- 55% marks in Graduation for Post Graduate courses Engineering Education
- Annual family income less that Rs. 2,50,000/-
- Students must be resident of West Bengal
- Not applying in any other Govt. scholarship.
Mode of application: Online application (www.banglaruchchashiksha.wb.gov.in) to be made within the specified period as notified. Details will be available in the portal.