IQAC Committee Members as per UGC NAAC Guidelines
- Dr Mausumi Ghosh, Principal
- Dr. Arundhuti Sur, Coordinator
- Swami Prabuddhananda Maharaj (Local Society)
- Samaresh Bandyopadhyay (Local Society)
- Subhas Chandra Dey (Alumni)
- Jagabandhu Ghosh (Management)
- Dr. Bireswar Ballav, Medical Officer (Stakeholder)
- Dr. Md Faruque (Associate professor)
- Dr. Anik Saha (Associate professor)
- Soma Ghosal (Assistant professor))
- Jayanto Ghosh (Assistant professor))
- Saumya Bose (Assistant professor))
- Subham Amin (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Babusona Sarkar (Assistant professor)
- Dr. Sanjib Giri (Assistant professor)
- Piu Mukherjee (Libarian)
- Santinath Karfa (Administrative officer)
- Biswanath Daschaudhury (Administertive officer)
- Ankita Dutta (Student)
The IQAC of the institution follows the guidelines of the UGC and plays an important role in the academic and administrative performance of the college. The IQAC sincerely monitors teaching learning system of the college and regularly submits AQAR of every Academic Session. Meetings are regularly held in the IQAC to analyse its activities and make plan of action for the next academic session. The IQAC always tries to keep contact with the teachers and students of the college and takes several steps to make their condition in the college better.
- Maintenance of academic and administrative discipline.
- Ensuring financial regularities.
- Initiatives for introduction of the new courses.
- Inspiring the teachers for research works, project works and research paper publication. For this purpose they are supported by granting necessary leaves without hampering regular classes of the college.
- Encouraging teachers to join seminars, workshops, and short-term courses.
- Organizing seminars in several departments.
- Publication of annual college magazine.
- Renovation/upgradation of the existing infrastructure.
- Proper maintenance of laboratories and the important equipment.
- Use of updated version of technology in our laboratories.
- Encouraging extension activities through NCC and NSS.
- Development of the library.
- Obsevation of important days such as the Independence day, the Republic day, birth days of Swami Vivekananda and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, AIDS day, International Yoga Day and international mother tongue day in the college campus.
- Regular garbage cleaning operation in the campus.
- Plantation of trees in the gardens.
- Maintenance of the play ground.
- Promotion of teachers through CAS. Extending to the general students the facilities available like these a) Scholarships. b) Full- free or half-free studentship for the needy and meritorious students. c) Students aid fund. d) Sports facilities. e) Reading room in the library. f) Free wifi.